Friday, October 11, 2013

I give up...

It's been a long time coming I guess. I have basically given up on any kind of regular outside running as I am sick of being hurt all the time. Constant pain in the right foot from Plantar Fasciitis, ankle pain, swelling, etc. The treadmill seems to be fine if keep it to once or twice a week but the outside stuff is done. I completed the BAA 5 and 10K earlier this year and I am signed up for the 1/2 marathon this weekend but I am skipping that in favor of a 4 day weekend in the Berkshires with the wife. Sorry to be missing the race but I think I will be better off in the end. The picture below was taken a couple of weeks ago at the Patriot Golf Course in Bedford MA where I played a round with my brother. There was so much fog you couldn't see where your tee shots landed until the 10th hole. The foliage was in full swing around the course given all the swamp maples and the low terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment