Friday, January 25, 2013

Not so warm out...

Well the running is getting back a bit. I did 6.5 miles on Wednesday evening and the wife and I are heading back to the gym this afternoon. Way to cold to run outside for me. It was something like -15 with the wind chill the other morning on the way out to the train. Stuck on the dreadmill for the time being. On a warmer note, I managed to get registered for the B.A.A Medley races. You sign up for the 5k, 10k and the 1/2 marathon at one time and you get a unique number and medals for each race. Can't wait.  The picture is from St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. The view is overlooking the Carambola beach resort where we stayed this past July. The Island itself is a bit rough and impoverished but I highly recommend the resort. We have stayed there twice and it's been a great experience each time. Wishing I was there right now given the temps outside here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment